One of the most frequently requested features for ECGWeekly is to offer CME. Through a partnership with CEME we are now pleased to be able to offer CME. Cost for a year of CME is $52.00.
How to purchase CME
After you have watched the ECG Weekly video in its entirety, please follow the instructions below to complete the CME quiz & claim your credits
- Go to https://ceme.org/
- Click on Register, if you haven’t created a new account yet (upper right-hand corner)
- Username & password may be set to anything you wish
- Enter your email address *Note: if you’re a USACS employee please use your @usacs.com or ahn-emp.com address
- Email email@example.com to confirm you have set up your account.
Allow up to 24 hours (48 hours on the weekend) to be added to the ECGWeekly CME’s LEARNING GROUP
- Once you’ve been added, you will be able to log into your account and click the LEARNING GROUPS tab
- Click on ECG Weekly CME’s to see the list of activities
- Click on the activity title
- Click on the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the page to purchase the activity CME’s
- Once you purchase the activity CME’s you will click the Take Course button to complete the quiz, evaluation, claim your credits & print a certificate.
All completed CME activities will be listed under My Account / My Activities